As the concern for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread into the U.S., we would like to address concerns that have risen on how this pandemic will affect your upcoming window film installation. Frost Shades wants to assure you that we are doing everything we can to preserve the health, safety, and well-being of all those with whom we come in contact.
We continue to closely monitor this situation and any changes in company policies and procedures regarding COVID-19 precautions will be based on scientific studies and official reports. If you have any questions, requirements, or preferences please contact us about your concerns and we will do our best to accommodate them within reason.
How We Plan to Ensure Your Safety:
- Staff is Prepped
- Before each event, our attendants will check their temperature and ensure they are and have been symptom free.
- Frost Shades employees will be wearing masks for the duration of the installation and any face-to-face interaction.
- Frost Shades employees will consistently sanitize their hands and area in which they are working.
- Sanitizing all equipment before and after events
- We will ensure to sanitize all equipment before and after your installation.
- Social distancing
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible.